After meeting a 75-year-old yogi and seeing how joyous and full of life she was after a life full of yoga, Erin Floyd was led to leave her super stressful job and make the huge life change she needed to truly improve her health and quality of life. This incredible five year journey of taking classes, researching yoga philosophy, training and teaching has blossomed into a satisfying and delightfully rewarding life. Erin received her 200-Hour Yoga Certification from Christy Marsden at Yoga Blend, has obtained her Prenatal Certification from Silverlake Yoga, studied Yoga Therapy at Loyola Marymount University with Larry Payne, and Mudras with Liberation Yoga’s Christine Burke. She has taught yoga at The Oprah Winfrey Network, NATPE, Lululemon and Athleta.
Erin enjoys creating a fun and open environment in her classes. She strives to encourage and empower her students to welcome positive change into their lives. While helping her students energize, sculpt and tone their bodies, she inspires their confidence, strength, and well deserved self-love. Whether you’re new to yoga, recovering from an injury, expanding an advanced practice, or pregnant, Erin’s goal to make everyone feel both challenged and safe with modifications for every individual’s needs. In Erin’s class you’ll be flowing through yoga poses that will expand and brighten your energy, open your heart, relax your mind and keep you present with your practice.
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance
- Teaches private, group and corporate classes weekly.
- Conscious of a variety of ailments, and can design sequences to help facilitate healing.
- Always has an enjoyable theme that wraps in the philosophy of yoga.
- Compassionate, intuitive, non-dogmatic and non-judgmental teaching style.
- Reliable and committed teacher to students, studios and corporations.
Yoga Blend 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Teachers: Larry Payne, Rick Morris, Eden Goldman, Leslie Kaminoff
Silverlake Yoga – Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training 2014
Teachers: Juliette Kurth & Leah Miller
Metropolitan State College of Denver BA
American Heart Association CPR, First Aid & AED Certificate
Past Workshops Given:
108 Sun Salutations for Toys for Tots 2013 -Liberation Yoga
108 Sun Salutations for Earth Day 2014, proceeds went to to TreePeople – Liberation Yoga
Thanksgiving Workshop Benefiting The LA Mission, 2014 – Liberation Yoga
108 Sun Salutations for Toys for Tots 2014 – Liberation Yoga
• NATPE 2013 – Was flown to Miami to teach at a three-day television conference.
• Lululemon – Featured teacher for one Sunday Glendale location in April 2013.
• Oprah Winfrey Network Wellness Fair – 2013 & 1014.
• Athleta – Featured teacher for the Grove location during whole month of January 2014.
• Vino & Vinyasa at Rosenthal Wine and Patio, Malibu – September 2014.